This Workshop will help you:
- Earn more money - The more you can produce, the more you can earn, and we can show you how to use the Pomodoro Technique, both in teams and individually, to maximize your efficiency and earning potential;
- Be more successful - By finding better solutions more efficiently, you’ll be able to meet deadlines, stay on schedule, and produce better, more valuable products and services. You’ll never have to work through lunch again;
- Be more creative - We live in a world of constant innovation, and it’s crucial to stay ahead of the curve. You’ll discover how the Pomodoro Technique can help you and your team improve your problem solving abilities, and find simple, creative solutions to complex problems;
- Enjoy your work more - Just because it’s work doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Tasks you currently find boring, frustrating, or laborious can actually become enjoyable with the Pomodoro Technique. We’ll show you how it’s done;
- Go home happy! - You will learn how to work in a way that keeps stress levels down and energy levels up, so at the end of the day, you go home happy, relaxed, and anxiety-free;
- Have more free time - Do you miss spending time with your family? Struggling to get your startup off the ground? Write your book? Exercise? Find out how you can get more done, faster, so you can spend more time doing things you love.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to get more done in less time;
- You work in a team, and have strict deadlines to keep;
- You feel mentally exhausted and drained by the end of the day;
- You work in a startup or other fast-paced environment;
- You procrastinate, then feel stressed and pressured by deadlines;
- You work in a chaotic environment;
- Your co-workers sometimes occupy your time unproductively;
- You find yourself too often caught up in non-essential tasks;
- Your boss places high demands on your time, and little direction;
- You spread yourself too thinly across too many tasks.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Work under time constraints without feeling anxiety or stress;
- Get more work done in less time;
- Create strategies to meet project deadlines;
- Efficiently and effectively organize your tasks and schedule;
- Say "no" to time wasters;
- Smoothly handle interruptions;
- Better estimate the time and resources necessary to complete tasks;
- Learn to integrate the technique with other productivity tools, software, and methods;
- Maintain a sustainable development process for both yourself and your team.
Setting the Foundation
- The best tools to use in order to maximize your productivity;
- How to differentiate productivity methods;
- Managing your time;
- Making decisions;
- Organizing your information;
- How to manage your time effectively;
- How to solve problems using the Pomodoro Technique.
Mastering the Technique
- How to use the technique to get more done at work;
- How to use the technique to enhance creativity;
- How to handle internal and external interruptions;
- How to identify and deal with time wasters;
- How to get the most out of each pomodoro;
- How to prioritize your tasks and deal with the unexpected;
- How to keep from feeling exhausted at the end of the day;
- How to eliminate the anxiety of losing time;
- The effects of productivity on motivation;
- How to set relevant metrics for individual improvement.
Make Accurate Estimations Over Time
- What exactly is an estimation error;
- How to recognize your mistakes;
- The primary reasons behind most estimation errors;
- How to use this information to make better estimates;
- How to recognize when your are improving.
Practical Games and Exercises
Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist participants in developing the knowledge, skills, capabilities, and insights needed to take control of your own time in both your work and everyday life.
The Pomodoro Technique Time Management Workshop is designed for busy people who want to be able to manage their time in the most effective way possible, as well as manage others, and work together in teams more productively.
Every attendee will receive a Student Certificate which proves that he or she attended the workshop.
There are no prerequisites for the workshop. It’s open to anyone wishing to improve their time management skills, and become more productive.
Before the workshop begins, you will receive a preliminary email asking you to identify the problems you are currently having, and how you wish to benefit from The Pomodoro Technique. We ask that you please complete this questionnaire, and send it back to us so we can tailor your workshop to best suit your needs.