LICENSED POMODORO TECHNIQUE TRAINER PROGRAMME
How to become a Pomodoro Technique Trainer
This page summarises the requisites and procedure for becoming a Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainer.
REQUEST LICENCE AGREEMENT
What's a Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainer?
A Pomodoro Technique Trainer is somebody who:
- has got experience as a trainer
- has got experience using the Pomodoro Technique
- is passionate about spreading the use of the Pomodoro Technique
- has got experience and is interested in team dynamics, process improvement, product/project management
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Company
Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainers:
- are the only trainers allowed to conduct the 2 day Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner course face-to-face
- have their courses posted on the CirilloCompany.de course calendar
- have a personal profile on CirilloCompany.de
- have access to up-to-date slides created by the Francesco Cirillo for the Certified Pomodoro Technique course
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Consulting GmbH
What we expect of Pomodoro Technique Trainers
- Promote and spread the adoption of the Pomodoro Technique individually and as a team
- Share teaching materials and experience with other trainers
- Be available to mentor other Pomodoro Technique Trainers
- Actively contribute to the Pomodoro Technique community and participate in the students forum
- Post case studies and reports about applying the Pomodoro Technique individually or as a team on CirilloCompany.de
How can I become a Trainer?
- Completion of the Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner course
- Verification of prerequisites: experience as a trainer, experience and interest in team dynamics, process improvement, product/project management
- The study of a series of articles on time management, project management, decision making, team dynamics
- Passing a knowledge interview with Francesco Cirillo. The aim of this is to verify you have in-depth knowledge of the Pomodoro Technique: its goals, rules, tools, application as an individual or in a team, application to complex projects
Once you have been certified as a Pomodoro Technique Trainer, you will be allowed to teach the 2 day Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner course in a physical classroom. Before promoting your first course, you will present a plan of how you intend to organise your Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner Course to Francesco Cirillo.
As a Trainer, you will be part of the Pomodoro Technique Trainer community, supported by the creator of the technique, Francesco Cirillo.
Your Licence fee gives you, among other things
- The chance to attend public courses on the Pomodoro Technique offered by Francesco free of charge. Three places are reserved for Trainers on each public course run by Francesco
- Original and exclusive courseware materials developed by the Cirillo Company team for the Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner course
- Access to communications channels for trainers
- A direct link to Francesco and our team
- A personal profile on CirilloCompany.de
What it costs to become a Pomodoro Technique Trainer
- An annual licence fee costs 5000 euro.
For 2017, we are offering a special fee of 2500 euro
- A fee of 75 euro per course participant
Apply for a Pomodoro Technique Trainer Licence today!
Our Licence Agreement describes what you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a Licensed Trainer.