CERTIFIED POMODORO TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER
Get a Certificate of Practice!
Do you want to prove you're working on improving personal and team productivity using the Pomodoro Technique? Do you want to show how you've overcome productivity challenges or how you applied the practices of the technique to make a team more efficient?
The ambition of the Pomodoro Technique is to improve productivity by applying simple yet demanding practices. We learn by doing, experimenting and sharing our discoveries.
This page summarises the requisites and procedure for becoming a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner.
The Certificate of Practice will give you the right to get a Pomodoro Technique Trainer Licence, so you can teach the Pomodoro in Team course with the official Pomodoro Technique materials.
REQUEST REPORT GUIDELINES
How can I become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner?
- Get a Certificate of Attendance for the Pomodoro in Teams course
- For at least a month, experiment with the Pomodoro Technique personally, as a family, in class, for a university project, with your colleagues, in teams
- Request the guidelines to write the report. You will be expected to recount a real case study in which productivity was improved using the Pomodoro Technique. You can tell us how you overcame a personal challenge or how you made your team more efficient
- Send your Practitioner Report to certify your experience to email@example.com
- We will inform you about payment for the certificate. Once we've received payment, we will review your work and get it back to you in a few days
- Your report will be graded by Francesco or a CirilloCompany.de Licensed Trainer. You may be asked to make modifications or improvements to your work
- As soon as your report has been accepted, we will organise a quick chat on hangout with Francesco or a CirilloCompany.de Licensed Trainer. The scope of this is to get to know you, and ask you some questions about your experience with the Pomodoro Technique. Once complete, we will send you the Certificate of Practice
- Your report will be shared publicly on cirillocompany.de to help other people reach their own productivity goals
Your Certification gives you, among other things
- All Certified Pomodoro Practitioners will get an account on pomodoropractitioners.cirillocompany.de. Here they can find additional information about the Pomodoro Technique, share experiences and stay in contact with the other course participants
- Your report will be published on CirilloCompany.de with a back link to your profile on your personal site
- Your Certificate of Practice will give you the right to get a Pomodoro Technique Trainer License, so you can run your own Pomodoro In Teams course with the official Pomodoro Technique materials
What it costs to become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner
As we're sure you understand, the process to evaluate the certificates we issue requires some work from our team.
We usually charge a fee of 145 euro to get certified. In 2017, certification is free :)
The Certificate of Practice requires that you demonstrate that you practice the Pomodoro Technique. To be an active member of the community, you must renew your Certification and submit a new Practitioner Report every two years.
Apply to become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner today!
- Sign up a Pomodoro in Teams course
- Request the guidelines to write your Practitioner Report
- Read example Practitioner Reports from other Practitioners