CERTIFIED ANTI-IF PRACTITIONER
Get a Certificate of Practice!
Do you want to prove you're working on improving your design skills using the Anti-IF practices?
The ambition of the Anti-IF is to improve productivity by applying simple yet demanding practices. We learn by doing, experimenting and sharing our discoveries.
This page summarises the requisites and procedure for becoming an Anti-IF Practitioner.
The Certificate of Practice will give you the right to get a Anti-IF Trainer Licence, so you can teach the Anti-IF Workshop with the official Anti-IF materials.
How can I become a Certified Anti-IF Practitioner?
- Attend at least 14 hours of the Anti-If Workshop or the Anti-If Online Workshop
- For at least a month, experiment with the Anti-IF practices for a real project
- Write the report. You will be expected to recount a real case study in which productivity was improved using the Anti-IF practices. You can tell us how you overcame a design challenge or how you made your software system more efficient
- Send your Practitioner Report to certify your experience to email@example.com
- We will inform you about payment for the certificate. Once we've received payment, we will review your work and get it back to you in a few days
- Your report will be graded by Francesco or a CirilloCompany.de Licensed Trainer. You may be asked to make modifications or improvements to your work
- As soon as your report has been accepted, we will organise a quick chat on hangout with Francesco or a CirilloCompany.de Licensed Trainer. The scope of this is to get to know you, and ask you some questions about your experience with the Anti-IF Practices. Once complete, we will send you the Certificate of Practice
- Your report will be shared publicly on cirillocompany.de to help other people reach their own productivity goals
Your Certification gives you, among other things
- All Certified Anti-IF Practitioners will get an account on antiifpractitioners.cirillocompany.de. Here they can find additional information about the Anti-IF practices, share experiences and stay in contact with the other course participants
- Your report will be published on CirilloCompany.de with a back link to your profile on your personal site
- Your Certificate of Practice will give you the right to get a Anti-IF Trainer License, so you can run your own Anti-IF Workshop with the official Anti-IF materials
What it costs to become a Certified Anti-IF Practitioner
As we're sure you understand, the process to evaluate the certificates we issue requires some work from our team.
We usually charge a fee of 295 euro to get certified. In 2017, certification is free :)
The Certificate of Practice requires that you demonstrate that you apply the Anti-IF practices. To be an active member of the community, you must renew your Certification and submit a new Practitioner Report every two years.
Apply to become a Certified Anti-IF Practitioner today!
- Sign up a Anti-IF Workshop
- Read example Practitioner Reports from other Practitioners